Reeds Minis Raffle
To Our Reeds Community,
I am pleased to announce the launch of the Reeds Minis Raffle. In keeping with our club ethos we are fundraising to provide places to families who would not normally have the opportunity to come on tour as well as reducing inflation-linked tour costs. We hope to make this an annual fundraiser to give our rugby players the opportunity to demonstrate the rugby values such as sportsmanship and teamwork whilst building the community spirit. We believe that these experiences are vital to a young person’s growth and development.
The raffle is open to all with tickets sold online (https://www.jumblebee.co.uk/reedsminisraffle). We have some great prizes on offer and the raffle will be drawn at the end of the season (end of April):
- Signed Harlequins Club Shirt
- Signed Harlequins Club Rugby Ball
- Rebel Fit – Personal Training Package (worth £200) (45mins client fitness consultation to agree fitness goals; 3 month fitness plan design; 1 x 45mins Personal Training session) with Martin Davidson
- Personal Training Session (adult) / 1:1 Rugby Coaching session (child) (1 x 60mins Personal Training or Rugby coaching session with Kerran Beavis, a first team player and personal trainer)
- The Odyssey Ten Red Stroke Lab Golf Putter: a Tour proven design that emphasizes alignment and higher MOI for superior confidence and consistency on the green
- 4-ball at Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club
- 4-pack of Cryotheraphy @ Revive Health & Wellness (https://revivecryo.co.uk/therapies/cryotherapy/)
- Reflexology / Massage / Reiki treatment (60 min treatment in the comfort of your home by a mobile therapist)
- Bottle of Champagne
A big thank you to those who have contributed to the prizes!
Good luck in the prize draw!